- A typical manuscript as Full research paper should contain between 7,500 and 12,500 words (including tables, figures and footnotes).
- Once an article has been sent to FVJ, all copyrights belongs to that article are considered to have been transferred to FVJ.
- There is no fee or charges for sending article to FVJ, progress of preparation to publish and publishing. It is completely free.
- Texts will be published in FVJ have been chosen by editors and editorial board even if an author/authors complete the referee process.
- Academic and legal duty of views and opinions expressed in published articles are belong to authors own.
- For the conference or symposium papers that have been previously presented at scientific meetings, the name, place and date should be included in the footnote at the end of the first page.
- Authors should be attentive to the criticisms, suggestions, and corrections of the reviewer and the editorial board.
- Each author may appear only in one article per issue.
982 times read.